Direct selling companies, as a condition of membership, are committed to operating within the Code of Ethics, and work together to promote the industry to government, consumer bodies and the general public by developing awareness, understanding, trust and credibility for the direct selling channel of distribution.
A few of the benefits of membership are:
- It is a sign of quality and trust for consumers, public organizations and governmental institutions;
- Ability to be more visible locally and internationally;
- A consolidated voice with national governments on legal issues, consulting regulatory bodies and officials, lobbying on behalf of the industry;
- Ability to participate and influence legislative process;
- Regular updates on legislative and other changes affecting the industry;
- Regular updates on direct selling industry statistics and trends (local and international);
- Networking opportunities with the key companies in the industry;
- Advocacy, consultations and help in crisis management;
- Helping new players to enter the direct selling industry;
- Market, consumers researches & industry insights;
- Education & training projects.